(Simon decided he wanted to do a blog. I, his mom, have typed his words exactly as he dictates them to me, but also ask questions as we're reviewing the day to help him think through his thoughts.)
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Bye Bye Jumpie
Yesterday we found a gecko in our house and we were able to catch him! He was the best. He was a baby and was just starting to grow a tail. I loved him. He escaped a bunch of times but I always caught him. My friend Connor and I made him a cool house out of blocks and Magna Tiles. I gave him food ( a dead wasp, ants), water, toys, a hideout and a house. He crawled up my arms and my neck and my shoulder. But tonight he escaped when I wasn't home and I think he was trying to find me. But we looked everywhere and we can't find him. I miss him and hope he is having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment