Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boat Safari


We went on a boat safari and we saw a lot of king fishers.  We also saw a lot of cape buffalos and hippos.  I was kind of scared the hippos would kill me by tipping out boat, but they didn’t.  The crocodiles were freaky.  I liked the safari a lot.  We also saw an African bald eagle and a vulture.  There was a “Jesus bird” who walked on the water!  We saw lots of weaver bird nests that were really cute.   At our hotel, there were trillions of weaver birds.  Mostly there were yellow ones, zebra ones and brown ones.  They hung out a lot at our table and even ate our food!  I liked them and they were my friends.  I miss those weaver birds.



Lucky kingfisher

African Eagle




Weaverbird nests



See the little guy on the chair?  There were so many of these birds who we would play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment