(Simon decided he wanted to do a blog. I, his mom, have typed his words exactly as he dictates them to me, but also ask questions as we're reviewing the day to help him think through his thoughts.)
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Fun Friends
These are our neighbors. They came to our house to play. It started with 2 kids and then it was like 15 kids in 1 family. 1+ 9 = 10.
Some of the kids have not seen lots of toys so they had fun. They also had never seen so many pencils and markers and pieces of paper. Even though they don't have hot wheels at home, they gave all of them back to us.
This is me and Mike. He is my best friend here. He is so cool because he can do back handsprings, flips, and walk on his hands. He is so nice. He helped me to walk on my hands. He speaks some good English because he can understand me when I say, "How are you?" He asked me things in English and I answered him in Kinyarwanda with "Yego" which means "yes" like 8000 million times. I also said "ni meza" which means "I'm fine." "How are you" is "amakuru". He is also really good at soccer and he has a soccer jersey on! I hope he comes over again.
This is Dioni (the little one) and Umanse. Dioni is 4 and she is the daughter our Celeste, our gate guy. She is 4. She has an ouchie on her left thumb with a different-looking bandaid which was just tied on her thumb and you could see her blood. Wesley says that Umanse has a cute voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great adventures Simon. So cool of you to have fun sharing your toys with everyone. Looks like a blast!
ReplyDelete