I am in Africa right now. It is a lot of fun because Connor and Brody's mom brought fun things like plastic swords and other things like a big box of Legos with lots of guys. My mom brought fun things too like MagnaTiles and Kepla blocks. It is so much fun because last night we went to pizza in Rwanda with Connor and Brody. I still have something made out of legos from yesterday.
After I built that lego ship, I made another boat that did not work so well, but I still did not give up and it worked 2 times but all the other times it did not work. I wanted it to float. It was so much fun because Wes Wes, me and the gate guy were outside with the ship and a bucket of water and all the guys had capes, except 1 guy. Finished!



Ahh!!! This is brilliant. I'm in love.
ReplyDeletelove love love all these blogs.